Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is going to be like "Rocky"...Times 10

(Imagine the Rocky theme playing in the background for effect)

It's March 1st! Time for a new month and a new theme. I did some thinking and I think this month's theme will be "Determination."

With all that my life demands right now, I do actually get a lot done in an amazingly short amount of time. But sadly, it's truly crunch time. I'm so ready to graduate and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. People ask all the time, "When will you be done with school?" and I excitedly answer, "My thesis has to be done by April 1st so only a month or so. How exciting!" Well guess what, it's March 1st so I only have a month to get my thesis done!!

I've worked on it in spurts, here and there and even bought the "How to Get Your Thesis Done in 15 Minutes a Day" book. But now it's time for the rubber to meet the road. So today is the beginning of my 30 day countdown (all to culminate with a celebration at the end of the month of course!) to getting my thesis done.

I'll be asking all of you to keep me accountable and motivated and definitely, Determined!

Hasta manana,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think -please leave your comments!