Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is your day!!

Today is your day! A MILLION THANKS to everyone who has showed me so much love on the blog. As of yesterday, readership has increased more than 5 times of what it was for both the months of January and February. This equates to more than 30 hits per week. (Which is huge to me!)

My blog is very special to me and I'm so happy that each of you (I assume) are enjoying it and returning for each new post.

So, today is your day - I give you full permission to ignore your RSS feeds and take a break from my blog. The sunshine today is absolutely gorgeous. You should enjoy it - because that is what I will be doing today. I am spending time with my family this weekend and we have a margarita machine!! So, enough said. See you on Monday!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think -please leave your comments!