Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow, it's 2010....

Can you believe it's been a whole year?! Exactly one year ago I started my blog and although I wasn't able to commit to it as much as I envisioned, I don't regret it. When I wasn't blogging, life was happening and it brought about some pretty cool things.

Jamaal and I have relocated and are adjusting to our new life fairly well. 2009 was full of many unexpected things that if you had asked me about them on January 1, 2009, I probably would have laughed in your face and kindly responded, "I don't think so."

So, now it's a whole new year with a whole new set of goals. I don't like to get too caught up in the New Year's resolution business because I generally feel that the only promise I'll make to myself is that if something didn't go well last year, either I won't do it again or I will make it a point to do it even better the next time. I am working on a general list of things I want and need to accomplish this year and I will share this list with you over time.

I do, however, aim to blog more and keep in touch. But I won't promise it will be everyday (I've learned, it's too much pressure!) - unless someone takes such a great interest in what I have to say and asks to sponsor my blog! LOL

Here's to a great 2009 and an even better 2010!

~S

P.S. - I'd love to hear about your resolutions, goals, etc. for the New Year - leave it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think -please leave your comments!