Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Florida 2009

So now that life is becoming the sanctuary I've tried to build over the last few years, I've been able to spend time with friends and family and relax. During these times, people have asked me about my recent trip to Florida. I've answered their questions probably with a really weird look on my face until I realized that people still have questions about this trip because I never told them about it. So here you go!!


It was a bit more than brisk on the Friday morning we left for Florida but it was some of the most glorious sunshine I had seen in months when we got there!


We had a blast at a bar on the beach called Bukkets (yes with 2 K's) Enough fun to go twice in one day! We went to the beach every single day and it got better each time.


The hotel was pretty basic to be close to the beach but the pool was amazing and so serene. We spent some great time with Jamaal's family and a full day of games, Go Karts and Mini Golf at Adventureland. Jamaal beat me in mini-golf by 5 points but no worries, I will regain my title!

The food and drinks were phenomenal as always. Some of the best seafood in the world! We ran into some weird weather in Atlanta on the way back and the pilot had to circle for over an hour. It all worked out when our connecting flight was upgraded to First Class. There is nothing wrong with complimentary cocktails, free food and extra leg room! All in all, it was a relaxing precursor to a busy week of activity!

Check out the rest of our vacation photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think -please leave your comments!