Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Amazing...So Amazing!

Dear Blog Followers:
Accept my apologies for the extreme delay in attending to the blog. Last week was solely dedicated to finishing my thesis - which is finally done!! I can now rid my home of all the books, articles and research-related things that I have feared I would need to refer back to in a last ditch effort to get my thesis done and defended.

The defense went well - a million thanks for all of the well wishes. I'm sooo glad it's done but it feels weird. I now understand the wicked web of research; answering one question only brings about three more. I'll table that for now and maybe save it for a doctoral program.

Now for today's thoughts - it's now April and time for a new theme, I'm not sure what it will be just yet but March's theme of Determination proved to be successful especially in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with school/my thesis. In getting all caught up with all the things in the world that make me happy, I realized I couldn't end the month of Determination without paying homage to Mr. West and his "Kanyeisms."

Check out his spread in Complex - it's absolutely mind blowing and shows why he is just one of the best!

Happy April
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think -please leave your comments!